Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • See How I Performed With NPFL Week 26 Predictions

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Sunday 30 August 2015
    A- A+
    My predictions this season hasn't been too cool compared to last season. I averaged 47% in the first stanza of this season but some how I decided to get back since the scond half of this season and so far it's been interesting.
    See How I Performed With NPFL Week 26 Predictions

    So I took that bold step to resume the predictions on radio and the interesting part is that the calls, mails and SMS requesting for NPFL predictions each week didn't stop even when I'm quick to state it clear that they shouldn't place a bet on my predictions (I don't do bet). 

    I've struggled with my emotions when it comes to Shooting Stars of Ibadan (3SC) and each time I see 3SC fixtures, the only thing on my mind is a "WIN" regardless of where they'll be playing.
    So see how I performed this week:

    PredictionSharks FC vs Enyimba Int’l FC - draw ✔️
    Result- Sharks 0-0 Enyimba

    PredictionFC Ifeanyiubah vs Bayelsa United FC- FC Ifeanyi Ubah win✔️
    ResultFC Ifeanyiubah 1-0 Bayelsa Utd

    Prediction- Giwa FC vs Lobi Stars FC- Giwa win✔️
    Result- Giwa FC 2-0 Lobi Stars

    Prediction- Dolphins FC vs Akwa United FC- draw❎
    ResultDolphins 2-0 Akwa Utd

    Prediction- El-Kanemi Warriors vs Rangers Int'l FC- draw✔️
    ResultEl-Kanemi 2-2 Rangers

    Prediction- Wikki Tourist vs Sunshine Stars FC- Wikki win✔️
    ResultWikki 2-1 Sunshine Stars

    Prediction- Heartland FC vs Warri Wolves FC- Heartland win✔️
    ResultHeartland 1-0 Warri Wolves

    Prediction- Shooting Stars vs Abia Warriors FC- 3SC win ✔️
    ResultShooting Stars 2-0 Abia Warriors

    Prediction- Nasarawa FC vs Kwara United FC- Nasarawa win✔️
    ResultNasarawa Utd 3-0 Kwara Utd

    Prediction- FC Taraba vs Kano Pillars- win❎
    ResultFC Taraba 1-0 Kano Pillars.

    👀👀👀👀. 80% is a good result now 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😀😀😀😀😀😀😀👀👀














    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " See How I Performed With NPFL Week 26 Predictions "