Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Enyeama Opens Up After Rift With Oliseh

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Wednesday 7 October 2015
    A- A+
    According to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) the much talked about rift between Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh and captain, Vincent Enyeama was just a simple misunderstanding and it has since been resolved but the Lile goalkeeper, Enyeama has given a hint into how he felt.

    Enyeama wrote in his Instagram page on Wednesday morning : "After 13 years of my national service, having this smiles on my face and the passion in my heart. Through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sounds from rejoicing from victory chants. Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely. I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother."

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Enyeama Opens Up After Rift With Oliseh "