Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Kenneth Omeruo Hints On Where He'll Play Next Season

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Wednesday 27 May 2015
    A- A+
    Super Eagles defender, Kenneth Omeruo dropped a farewell message to the fans of Middlesborough FC where he spent last season on loan. 
    Kenneth Omeruo Hints On Where He'll Play Next Season

    The Smoggies got so close to gaining promotion to the English Premier League but couldn't survive the challenge pose by Norwich City in the promotion playoffs and their Nigerian loanee from Chelsea, Kenneth Omeruo who has been invited to the Super Eagles for the
    Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifier against Chad next month took to Instagram to share his thoughts about his stay at the Riverside last season and his likely destination next season. 

    Omeruo who had just five appearances with Boro last term in his statement on Instagram was pained that Middlesborough target wasn't achieved. 

    "It's sad that our targets for this season wasn't achieved but for me personally, I learnt a lot by being here and it has been an experience I will forever cherish,"Kenneth Omeruo wrote on his Instagram page

    "The love You guys showed me, is overwhelming. Even when I was getting frustrated, you guys where behind me and supporting me. And this I will never forget no matter where I am next season. I want to thank the manager and the club for believing in me.. And I have no doubt the manager will take this team to the Premier League"

    "I'm forever great-full to the boys for bing such a wonderful team. I will be cheering for you guys or with you guys #LoveFans.,"said Kennth Omeruo

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Kenneth Omeruo Hints On Where He'll Play Next Season "