Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Uloko Joshua Completes Move To Sudanese Club,El-Nsoor.

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Wednesday 20 May 2015
    A- A+
    Former Police Machine of Owerri and Nigeria National League (NNL) club, Go Round FC combative midfielder, Uloko Joshua Ujah has pen a year deal with Sudanese Club, El-Nsoor.

    The delighted Ujah who arrived Sudan over the weekend to sign his contract papers confirmed through his representative in Nigeria, Adeleye Gbenga that he's happy to join the Sudanese club. 


     "I have signed a one year contract with El- Nsoor,"said Uloko
    "It's a big moment for me and my career as a footballer. I'm grateful to God for this opportunity and I'm here to help the club win titles and most importantly qualify for the CAF Champions League"

     "I was received well and I feel at home here at El- Nsoor, it's a nice place," Ujah maintained.

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Uloko Joshua Completes Move To Sudanese Club,El-Nsoor. "