Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Enyimba were a little careless- Ogunbote

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Monday 24 July 2017
    A- A+
    Enyimba were a little careless- Ogunbote
    Photo credit Ademola Bamigbelu

    Enyimba coach, Gbenga Ogunbote has stated that the People's Elephant were a little careless in the 1-0 loss to Shooting Stars on match day 31 in the Nigeria Professional Football League.

    The Elephants remained fourth with 47 points on the league, eight points adrift leaders, Plateau United.

    "It was on of those games but I'll say my team was a little bit careless, they gave a gift like goal to Shooting Stars and that goal was the difference," Ogunbote told Footyalert

    "It's a careless moment that happened, it does happen when you want to win a game and end up losing it. May be a little bit of luck would have made a difference for us.

    "Probably is was one of those off days but that game is now in the past and we have to move on from here.

    The former Shooting Stars coach, Ogunboted was greeted by loud cheers from the fans who showed their love to their former coach before kickoff.

    "I felt happy with the way the fans at the Lekan Salami stadium welcomed me.

    "I really can't ask for more. I thank God that I've always been received well each time I go back to play against my former teams. Ibadan people really love me and I do love them too," Ogunboted stated.




    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " Enyimba were a little careless- Ogunbote "