Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • I will give my best in the Eagles' camp- Mathias

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Tuesday 25 July 2017
    A- A+
    I will give my best in Eagles' camp- Mathias
    Photo credit @lmcnpfl

    El-Kanemi Warriors midfielder, Samuel Mathias has revealed that his target is to give his best while in the camp of the Super Eagles ahead of the final qualifying round of the 2019 African Nations Championship (CHAN).

    The Desert Warriors midfielder who has scored 12 goals in the 2016/17 Nigeria Professional Football League season stated that he will learn and give his best.

    "I am happy to have made the list of invited players to the Super Eagles camp and I give everything back to God," Mathias told Footyalert

    "I'm here to give my best and that's all that is on my mind. I'm here to learn because I know that there are more experience players around.

    "I will learn and give my very best. I am not here to compete but to make a positive impact. Every player invited has something unique to offer and that means we all have a lot to offer and it's a big task ahead. I'm looking forward to a positive camping,"Mathias stated



    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " I will give my best in the Eagles' camp- Mathias "