Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Injury Forces Eduok Out Of U23 Screening

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Wednesday 26 November 2014
    A- A+
    Dolphins’ FC goal poacher, Emem Eduok will not be part of Wednesday’s screening exercise for the National U23 team in Abuja.

    Eduok was listed in Batch B of a group of players to strut their stuff for places in next year’s All Africa Games and Olympic Games team but it seems that will not happen for now.

    In Sunday’s Federation Cup final against Enyimba, Eduok received a
    knock after an Enyimba defender went hard on him in the second half.

    Though he was able to complete the game, he may have to rest his legs as he left the pitch after the game limping.

    “I will show myself to the coaches in Abuja as a sign of good faith so they know I want to be part of the team. I would have loved to be part of the training but I do not want to aggravate the injury which does not seem very serious right now,” Eduok said.

    “I want to believe that Samson Siasia and the rest of the coaching crew will call me up again at some other time.”

    Emem Eduok scored twenty five goals this season, twenty in the League and four in the Federation Cup with Dolphins and one for the national team.

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Injury Forces Eduok Out Of U23 Screening "