Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Onazi’s Battle Cry: Prayers, Unity Key To Victory

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Monday 10 November 2014
    A- A+

    Super Eagles midfield gem, Ogenyi Onazi, has set his sights on victory in Congo over the host in next weekend’s Nations Cup qualifier but has stated that there are conditions to be met if victory must come Nigeria’s way next Saturday.

    Onazi, who was expected in Nigeria on Sunday night, said Nigerians desirous of the Nations Cup ticket must all join hands and pray and that the football community must be united to achieve success.

     “Once I arrive Nigeria, I will go to my father in the Lord to pray with me, because I want the Nations Cup ticket and I know we can win in Congo. We must also cooperate and forget past differences to achieve our aim”, he said on phone from his base in Italy.

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Onazi’s Battle Cry: Prayers, Unity Key To Victory "