Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Sharks, Three Other NPFL Clubs Eye Remo's Adebogun

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Sunday 15 February 2015
    A- A+


    Remo Stars midfielder Adebogun Omotayo has indicated that he is yet to decide where he would be playing in the upcoming Nigeria Football Season. 

    The Ogun State born attacking midfielder who had an outstanding season with Remo Stars FC in the Nigeria National League last season, scoring 10 league goals said he's currently considering his options as teams in the Nigeria Professional Football League are looking forward to securing his services. 

    "I'm so happy with my performance last season it has helped me gained the attentions of the club's in the premier league. 

    "For quite some time now Sharks FC have been monitoring my progression and now as I speak Gateway, Sunshine, Shooting Stars and some other clubs are making enquiries about my availability. 

    "My management have made it clear that I have an offer from Europe so at this stage I just have to sit with my management and make a decision on where to play next season,"Adebogun stated 

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Sharks, Three Other NPFL Clubs Eye Remo's Adebogun "