Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • My Dream is To Play For Fenerbahçe ,- Emenike

    Reporter: 9jafootyalert
    Published: Wednesday 7 August 2013
    A- A+
    My Dream is To Play For Fenerbahçe ,- Emenike
    Super Eagles striker- Emmanuel Emenike


    Spartak Moscow striker Emmanuel Emenike dreams of returning to Fenerbahçe according to Turkish newspaper, Sabah.

    "My dream is to play for Fenerbahçe at the Şükrü Saracoğlu stadium," Emenike said.

    "When I was playing for Karabük I always told myself I would play for Fenerbahçe one day but when I finally achieved my goal I was forced to leave.


    "Since then I have always hoped of returning to Fenerbahçe."

    The Yellow Canaries released an official statement released on the Istanbul Stock Exchange confirming that negotiations are underway.

    Spartak manager Valeriy Karpin said, "If somebody wants to leave we don't want to keep them locked up."

    Fenerbahçe signed Emenike from Karabükspor for €9 million in 2011 but the Nigerian international was sold to Spartak for €10 million without playing a single game for the Yellow Canaries.

    Emenike still has three-years left on his contract with Spartak.

    Culled from -http://www.turkish-football.com

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " My Dream is To Play For Fenerbahçe ,- Emenike "