Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Baribote: I'm Ready to Go to Court

    Reporter: 9jafootyalert
    Published: Wednesday 12 March 2014
    A- A+

    The chairman of Nembe City, Victor Baribote in a chat with Footyalert stated that he is waiting for the response of the National Assembly before he takes his next action.

    "I learned GiwaFC have seek a court injunction to restrain LMC from expelling Giwa FC from the league, well, I'm waiting for the response from the National Assembly before I take the next step," said Baribote.

    Baribote who spoke on phone questioned
    why the LMC will act in such a manner to throw clubs out of the league. " why will they just throw us out like that? He asked.


    "If the last option is to go to court then I'll gladly go there,"Baribote concluded

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Baribote: I'm Ready to Go to Court "