Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Biffo Insist He Wasn't Suspended

    Reporter: 9jafootyalert
    Published: Tuesday 15 April 2014
    A- A+

    Premier League debutant, Giwa FC coach, Abdullahi Biffo has reaffirmed that he wasn't suspended, that he resigned immediately after the match with Abia Warriors at home.

    "I resigned immediately after the
    match against Abia Warriors, I told my players even before the game that I am leaving after this match because my chairman served me a query,"said Biffo

    According to the Marketing Director of the Giwa FC, Sammy Adesoji who told Footyalert on Monday that Biffo was suspended based on result but the former coach of the club, Biffo has now open up on activities that forced him to resign.

    Biffo insisted he took permission from the chairman of the club, Amb. Chris Giwa to attend the CAF license course but he was astonished at the response he got after Giwa FC drop point at home against Kano Pillars.

    "I took permission from the chairman, Chris Giwa to attend the CAF license course currently going on in Abuja which he gave me the permission to attend. Unfortunately for us, we drop point at home when we hosted Kano Pillars FC in Jos and after that match I got a rude shock from the chairman,"

    "He told me point blank that I should choose between the club or the course which left me surprised," said Biffo

    "When I got back to Jos before our home game against Abia Warriors, the chairman asked me why I didn't reply his query and insisted I send an apology SMS to him which I did immediately,"

    " When I told my players before the match against Abia Warriors that I will be leaving, they all felt sad but that's life. I had to make up my mind on what next to do because it's obvious that the my personal development is very important to me," Biffo concluded.
  • No Comment to " Biffo Insist He Wasn't Suspended "