Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Kennedy Igboananike's Best Yet To Come In The MLS

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Tuesday 2 June 2015
    A- A+
    Kennedy Igboananike has promised Chicago Fire fans more top notch performances in the Major League Soccer (MLS) after the Men in Red recorded a 3-0 win over the Montreal Impact at Toyota Park.
    Kennedy Igboananike's Best Yet To Come In The MLS
    Photo- MLS.com

    Starting in his fifth in 11 games, Kennedy Igboananike showed great understanding with his strike partners, Shipp and David Accam, and that showed when he laid on the Fire’s opening goal, he got the ball from the left side of the box and laid a perfect pass for onrushing Harry Shipp who released a curling shot that hit the back of the net in the 13th minute.
    The former Dynamos Football Academy player who played in the Swedish League before completing a move to the MLS club opened his goal account with a composed finish to complete the home side’s big win in the 72nd minute.
    “I think it is something that I feel, and I think I’m becoming used to the system and trying to get better every training, every game,” Igboananike told reporters
    “I haven’t played my best game yet. My best is yet to come,” he said.
     “I’ve just started to get used to the players, getting used to everything around me, so I think I’m getting better and better every day. At least now I’ve broken the yoke, so more is going to come.”Igboananike stated. 

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Kennedy Igboananike's Best Yet To Come In The MLS "