Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Bature: Plateau United Destined To Be Champions

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Thursday 18 May 2017
    A- A+
    Bature: Plateau United Destined To Be Champions
    Photo credit: @thenff

    Plateau United new signing, Yaro Bature is confident that the Peace Boys are destined to be the next Nigerian League champions.

    The Super Eagles winger recently sealed a three years contract with the Nigeria Professional Football League leaders and he admitted that the fans, players and the technical crew have been amazing.

    "We have a strong squad that will over come the challenges that comes with the second round of the league and hopefully by the end of the season we shall become champions," Bature told Footyalert

    "The team has had a very good run and now that the team is even stronger, I think we are destined to be champions.

    "The feeling here in Jos is amazing, Plateau is my home and I've enjoyed so much love from the fans.

    "It has really been motivating since I joined Plateau United, the players and the coaches have been amazing. I'm just ready to do what I know how to do best for my new team," Bature concluded.


    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " Bature: Plateau United Destined To Be Champions "