Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Draw At Bayelsa United Shoots Go Round FC Back On Top

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Monday 15 May 2017
    A- A+


    Draw At Bayelsa United Shoots Go Round FC Back On Top

    Go Round Football Club fought hard at the Nembe City Stadium and returned home with a share of the spoils against Bayelsa United.

    The keenly contested game ended 0-0 taking Go Round FC back to the top of the table after Heartland FC lost at AS Raccine.

    A delighted coach, Ngozi Elechi of Go Round FC commended his players for the point gained.

    “The draw is good and I want to commend my players for their concentration throughout the game.

    “I also thank God for the point because Bayelsa is chasing us on the table and that is the only way to chase promotion,” Elechi said.

    Ere Dokubo of Bayelsa United was disappointed after the game saying his players did not take their chances.

    “I never expected I will lose two points. It is my second home draw and a bad one for a team seeking promotion.

    “I only thank God that I have not lost at home and I have equally gone away to get some points too. We just did not take our chances when they came,” Dokubo said.



    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " Draw At Bayelsa United Shoots Go Round FC Back On Top "