Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Okeji Promises More Goals For United

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Friday 12 May 2017
    A- A+
    Okeji Promises More Goals For United

    Osun United striker, Victor Okeji is determined to score more goals that will help the Omoluabi Giants achieve its set target.


    The Osogbo outfit drew at home to Papilo FC in a week 13 Nigeria National Leagu tie and the former Gateway United goal poacher is sad not to have scored despite hitting the woodwork twice. 

    "I felt really bad that we dropped points at home in our last match," Okeji told Footyalertl

    "I did put in my best, the intent has always been to score but sometimes football has its way.

    "I believe I will score more goals that will help my team achieve its set target this season. I am convinced that I will score goals as the season goes by. I came close twice in that match, those shots hit the woodwork. I was very disappointed but we still need to give thanks to God.


    "That's football for you, you win some, lose some and may find yourself in situation like this.

    "We aren't distracted by the outcome of that match because it's now in the past, we are focused on our next game and we hope we get a bit of luck to secure a win," Okeji concluded. 




    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " Okeji Promises More Goals For United "