Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Super Eagles Midfielder Did This On Stage?

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Wednesday 10 May 2017
    A- A+
    Super Eagles Midfielder Did This On Stage?

    If you click on the video below you'll be astonished at why Super Eagles midfielder, John Ogu who is an Israeli League champion has done that live on stage but he has explained why he had to do that.


    John Ogu wrote on his Instagram page: "Everyone will be wondering why is he so hyped?

    "First of all,I been through a lot and went through a lot not because I deserved all but because I believe God has a big plan for me and my career. Did I ever believed I was going to achieve all I did now in my career moving to Israel?

    "To be honest I never did but that takes me to the first day I arrived HAPOEL BEER SHEVA..

    "A big thank you to the coach I met then MR ELISHA LEVY who believed in my qualities from day 1.i can't forget my team mates too then and my present team mates because they all choosed and understand how passionate I was and choosed to accept me that way .Too much drama here and there.

    "I want to  give a big credit today to the Fans of HAPOEL BEER SHEVA because I remember how I disappointed them 2 years ago in our cup final.I promised I was going to work harder to pay them back with every good performances needed to make them happy . I'm so happy to see them all happy because they deserved it.

    "We cried together since I moved here .You guys made me a better player and a player who is hungry for success.I'm lucky to be playing in a team like Hapoel beer sheva and winning 2 league titles and Toto cup and super cup, playing in the Europa league to even get to round 32 with them is an achievement to never forget in my life .Story short,I posted this video so everyone can see how Happy I'm winning with this sweet club with great fans .
    "What is the next target for us? We want to make it to the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.Do I believe it is impossible? NO ,it is possible because we have showed that we are capable of winning against any team .God bless my fans anywhere in the world and people who look up to me as an inspiration.I will keep working hard to achieve more titles and to make you guys all happy .Bless!!✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾  ."

    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " Super Eagles Midfielder Did This On Stage? "