Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Amaju Pinnick: Yes, I Spent Money During NFF Election

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Wednesday 8 October 2014
    A- A+

    After all the assumptions that money exchange hands during NFF elective congress in Warri, the newly elected president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick has admitted that he spent money during the NFF elective congress in Warri.  
    Amaju Pinnick: Yes, I Spent Money During NFF Election


    There were reports of individuals paid some huge
    amount of money to delegates to get elected into the board of the NFF, according to sl10.ng, Amaju Pinnick has confirmed he spent money during the election but he categorically denied that it was used to bribe anyone. 

    "I can tell you that there is no election you don't spend money," he started.  "But it is not to bribe people," he told sl10.ng 
    "You can use money for logistics, like people coming, you fly them in and make them happy. Even Obama spent money in his elections. He had a trust fund.
    "So I'm not going to tell you that I didn't spend money. I spent money but not the volume of money everybody is talk because everybody spent money. 
    "Everybody that contested in that election spent money but it's not to say you'd use the money to bribe people. Or are you saying I do not merit it," he asked rhetorically. Amaju stated. 
    Women's fashion 300x250

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Amaju Pinnick: Yes, I Spent Money During NFF Election "