Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • South African Coach Tips Falcons To Win AWC

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Thursday 23 October 2014
    A- A+

    Coach of Banyana, Banyana, Vera Pauw has commended the Super Falcons for beating her team in the semi final of the African Women Championship (AWC) even as she tipped Nigeria to win the cup.

    "I have always known that Nigeria was going to be difficult for us but we gave it our best shot. We take solace in the fact that we gave good account and lost to a better side

    "Nigeria stopped us from playing our normal game in the first half. I congratulate them and wish them well in the final. I think the Super Falcons are better equipped to win on Saturday

    "We have played both finalists and I think I am in a position to say that Nigeria have a better team and I think they will win the cup" she stated

    Meanwhile, the Super Falcons returned to training on Thursday.

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " South African Coach Tips Falcons To Win AWC "