Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Keshi Raises Alarm Over Facebook Impersonators

    Reporter: 9jafootyalert
    Published: Friday 5 September 2014
    A- A+

    After the training session on Thursday, Coach Keshi raised a fresh alarm about some impostors who have been using his name on facebook pretending to be Stephen Okechukwu Keshi.

    “I have heard about people posing as Keshi on facebook and I want to say because of this type of activities by deviants, I never
    set up a facebook account,"

    He continued: “I don’t have a facebook account, but I have my email and phones which is even restricted because people will be looking for ways to use this new wave of technology to dupe people,"

    " I call on relevant security authorities to put a stop to those parading themselves as Stephen Keshi on facebook”said Keshi

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Keshi Raises Alarm Over Facebook Impersonators "