Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Liverpool Tops List Of Interested Clubs Ready To Sign Nigerian Star

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Wednesday 25 January 2017
    A- A+
    Henry Onyekuru has continued to pull interest from top European clubs with Liverpool top on the list.
    Liverpool Tops List Of Interested Clubs Ready To Sign Nigerian Star

    The youngster has scored 10 goals in 22 matches this term for Belgian top-flight club, AS Eupen.

    According to The Sun, Liverpool are the latest club to show strong interest in securing the services of Onyekuru who hinted in 2016 his wish to play for English Premier League (EPL) club, Arsenal.



    ‘I would rather go to Arsenal. I know there are many scouts who follow me but I remain calm. I hope to find myself one day in a top club in Europe and to play for my national team.

    ‘The shirt I dream of wearing is Arsenal’s because I’ve always had Thierry Henry as a role model since I was little," Onyekuru added.


    Phot credit: The Sun

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Liverpool Tops List Of Interested Clubs Ready To Sign Nigerian Star "