Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Enyeama Appreciate Fans, Congratulates 2014 African Player Of TheYear, Yaya Toure

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Friday 9 January 2015
    A- A+
    Super Eagles captain Vincent Enyeama gave a good challenge as a goal keeper to have made the top three players on the continent.

    Nigeria football news, Enyeama Appreciate Fans, Congratulates 2014 African Player Of TheYear, Yaya Toure

    Ivorian and Manchester City star, Yaya Toure was crowned CAF African Footballer of the Year Award for 2014 in Lagos on
    Thursday night ahead of Gabon and Borussia Dortmund star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Nigeria's Super Eagles captain, goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama.

    The Elephant of Côte d'Ivoire captain, Yaya Toure who has equaled Cameroonian legend, Samuel Eto'o Fils record of winning the CAF Award- African player of the year four times, 2011-2014 got a congratulatory message from the Nigerian, Vincent Enyeama. 

    Enyeama who is very active on Instagram wrote early on Friday morning:

    "A very big thank you to my #SUPER GOD for bringing me this far.without HIM,I wouldn't have been here.

    "Thank you to my sweet wife and my DIAMOND💎. Thanks to all my family members,friends and love ones. Big thanks to my coaches and teammates,my fans and supporters,media men and women. I love you all. You guys rock. You guys are great. Thank you for all the support.

    " Congratulations to Yaya Toure  for being the 2014 AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR.#bravo Yaya. Enyeama wrote

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Enyeama Appreciate Fans, Congratulates 2014 African Player Of TheYear, Yaya Toure "