Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Oliseh denies IGSDA, LA Galaxy

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Saturday 8 October 2016
    A- A+
    President FC Ebedei of Sagamu, Barrister Churchill Oliseh, has disassociated himself from having any link with Independent Grassroots Sports Development Association, IGSDA, Nigeria, whom claimed to have formed an alliance with him and America’s Major League’s, MLS, Football Club, LA Galaxy.
    Oliseh denies IGSDA, LA Galaxy

    According to an online publication, President and Founder of IGSDA, Ambassador Miebi Ogunu, enthused that he has entered into partnership with Churchill Oliseh Agency where grassroots teams in Rivers State will source for young talents for the feeders team of the Amercia clubside and other countries across the globe.


    The elder brother of former Super Eagles captain and coach, said he does not run an agency and that he is not connected to IGSDA and LA Galaxy.

    "My attention has been drawn to false claims by fraudulent football agent's that they are linked with me. I have never met them. I don't know them and their is no such agreement nor arrangement. You can not aspire to play abroad when you have not excelled locally. How can you move from a low level of football in a dieing football culture and expect to survive in a better and higher football setting."

    "I seize this opportunity to alert the public of numerous fake and fraudulent agents impersonating my name and or falsely on my behalf. I am solely committed to my FC Ebedei team in the Nationwide League One and a firm exponent that safe for recreation you get paid for playing football not pay to play football."

    When asked about his connection with IGSDA and LA Galaxy, he said; "I have nothing whatsoever with IGSDA and LA Galaxy," he stressed.

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Oliseh denies IGSDA, LA Galaxy "