Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Danladi: Time's Up At Plateau United, Set To Sign For A Top NPFL Club

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Saturday 5 November 2016
    A- A+
    Plateau United goalkeeper, Isa Danladi has revealed that he has left the Jos base club.

    The experience goalkeeper, Danladi played a vital role to keep Plateau United in Nigeria's topflight league; his fourteen clean sheet last season, super saves at Umuahia and Agege helped the Tin city club secure wins away from home. He has decided not renew the one year contract as he admitted that he is currently studying some offers.
    Danladi: Time's Up At Plateau United, Set To Sign For Top Club

    "I want to thank the management of Plateau United for giving me the opportunity last season. I'll want to wish the fans of Plateau United the very best. They are one of the best group of people who will always encourage and motivate. They are a fantastic fans, and to my colleagues, i wish them them well too.


    "I think i have done my bit at Plateau United and it's time to move on. I did sign a year contract at Plateau United but with obvious offers from Kano Pillars, Katsina United and Akwa United, i think i will have to take my time to see what the opportunities are," Danladi told Footyalert

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Danladi: Time's Up At Plateau United, Set To Sign For A Top NPFL Club "