Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • 35 Goals In A Season, Okoye Wants More

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Monday 24 April 2017
    A- A+
    35 Goals In A Season, Okoye Wants More

    Yenicami AÄŸdelen Kulubu striker, John Okoye isn't giving up on scoring more goals in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus league with two matches till the end of the 2016/17 season.

    Okoye's 35 goals is the all time highest and it has helped the north Nicosia club become the champions of the K-PET League 2016/17 season even with two more matches to go till the end of the season.

    "I'm happy to have scored 35 goals in my first season with my club. It's an unbelievable achievement for a first timer because it the highest number of goals scored in a season," Okoye told Footyalert

    "We still have two more matches to go this season and I pray to score more goals. I am enjoying every bit of my form and I hope to continue to improve.We have won the league this season few weeks back when it was six matches to go."

    "It can only get better, I can't hold the joy but I give all thanks to God for making this a reality for me," Okoye stated






    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " 35 Goals In A Season, Okoye Wants More "