Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Udi: Rangers Must Up Their To Beat Zesco United

    Reporter: 9jafootyalert
    Published: Sunday 9 April 2017
    A- A+
    Udi: Rangers Must Up Their To Beat Zesco United
    Photo credit Daily Sport

    Former international and current coach of Osun United, Duke Udi has stated that Nigerian champions, Enugu Rangers must up their game by at least 200% if they intend to beat Zambian side, Zesco United in the Caf Confederation Cup playoffs.


    The Flying Antelopes have struggled all season long both in the domestic scene and on the continent but Imama Amapakabo’s friend, Duke Udi who was once on the technical crew of the Enugu outfit has shared his opinion about the must win match on Sunday at the Cathedral.

    “If you call Imama Amapakabo my friend then I’ll say it is an understatement, he is my brother and I will always stand by him,” Udi told Footyalert
    Propellerads


    “He has done a lot, he is one of the best Nigeria has got. That's football for you, it does happen. You saw what happened to Claudio Ranieri at Leicester City, he won the league and struggled with that same team that achieved so much but the management weren't patient and he was asked to go.”
    Udi: Rangers Must Up Their To Beat Zesco United
    Add caption

    “Imama should not go because he's got more to offer. I think that there are some players in that team that are very comfortable and these are the players that are bringing this team back.”

    “While I was there you’ll see some players form a clique and work against the progress of the team, though I am not there but I still see it happening.”

    “I pray for Imama to win this match against Zesco United and then take it from there. Let me tell you, Zesco United aren't a push over.”
    Udi: Rangers Must Up Their To Beat Zesco United
    Photo credit Complete Sport

    “I've watched them twice this week, they are a very strong team so Rangers must up their game by at least 200% for them to beat Zesco United. I pray and hope that they will up their game like I've said so that they can get the victory against the Zambians and that for me may be the turning point for Rangers,” udi stated.
  • No Comment to " Udi: Rangers Must Up Their To Beat Zesco United "