Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Nasarawa’s Kadir Confident Of A Win At ABS

    Reporter: 9jafootyalert
    Published: Sunday 9 April 2017
    A- A+
    Nasarawa’s Kadir Confident Of A Win At ABS
    Photo credit @lmcnpfl

    Nasarawa United forward, Aminu Kadir has expressed confidence that the Solid Miners are capable of picking up points in Ilorin when they file out against ABS in a week 18 Nigeria Professional Football League match on Sunday.


    The former ABS player noted that some players with the Lafia outfit started their football career at Ilorin but he believes that the visitors can pick up points in Ilroin.


    “Ilorin has been a good experience for us because some of us at Nasarawa United started there. So to a large extent, Ilorin is more like our home,” Kadir told Footyalert
    Nasarawa’s Kadir Confident Of A Win At ABS
    Photo credit @LMCNPFL

    “I started my football career at the Kwara football academy, moved to ABS and Kwara United. It has been an experience, I think it'll be better not to talk about that match against ABS but my wish is to see Nasarawa United come out with something tangible from that match.”

    “We have found a new form and I know that it’ll stretch all through the season. Since we defeated Ifeanyi Ubah, I said we shall continue to work hard and it's been good.”

    With the mid-season transfer window approaching, Kadir revealed that he will rather focus on staying at Nasarawa United

    “As regards transfer window, I'd prefer to lie low because I am focused on staying at Nasarawa United for now. That's the way I want it.”


    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " Nasarawa’s Kadir Confident Of A Win At ABS "