Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Rohr In Lagos To Watch Odey On Sunday

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Wednesday 5 April 2017
    A- A+
    Rohr In Lagos To Watch Odey On Sunday

    Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr has confirmed that he is in Lagos to watch Nigeria Professional Football League week 18 match between MFM and El-Kanemi Warriors on Sunday at the Agege stadium.

    The current NPFL top scorer, Stephen Odey with 13 goals didn't get a look on in the international friendly in March against Senegal but Rohr has confirmed that he will watch the striker on Sunday.

    “I will be looking at all the players and I know that MFM FC has a very good team,  I know that some players can be good for the African Nations Championship (CHAN) team. My assistant already had a look on this team and other teams as well and now it’s an opportunity for me to see these players like Stephen Odey, Olatunbosun Sikiru and other exciting players in both teams,” Rohr told Footyalert 

    “I want to enjoy a good game in the NPFL on Sunday. I have seen a couple of matches in the domestic league. I saw the cup final between Enugu Rangers and FC Ifeanyi Ubah, I saw Plateau United, Akwa United in the training games and a lot more.”

    “We’ve heard a lot about Stephen Odey and Sikiru Olatunbosun but I will tell you my opinion after the game on Sunday. We have seen a lot of statistics of Stephen Odey, when a player is scoring a lot of goals why not invite the player to the CHAN team or even the Super Eagles A team.” Rohr stated.



    Propellerads
  • 1 One Comment " Rohr In Lagos To Watch Odey On Sunday "

    Oluwatomiwa 6 April 2017 at 07:22

    Good avenue for the lad to show the coach what he's got...