Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Akwa's Afeez Snubs Pillars, Plateau's Interest

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Saturday 22 April 2017
    A- A+
    Akwa's Afeez Snubs Pillars, Plateau's Interest

    Akwa United rock solid midfielder, Afeez Aremu has snubbed offers from Kano Pillars and Plateau United to stay with the Promise Keepers.

    The former Rivers United star is one of the top performer in the Uyo outfit this term and he admitted that he's confident  that the Abdu Maikaba side will improve on their current position in the second half if the league.


    "I've played in almost our matches this season and I think I've had a fantastic performance so far and I hope to keep it up," Aremu told Footyalert


    "When the results didn't come in at the start of the season, we felt the pressure but we all needed to step up and continue to work harder. So far it has paid off."

    "It was a good one from us finishing the first half of the season with a win and more so against MFM."

    "I will stay at Akwa United because the fans have been very supportive and I am playing well at the moment. The likes of Kano Pillars and Plateau United have made advances but that won't be an option for me because I am enjoying every bit of my stay here at Akwa United."


    "In one of our home games, I was substituted and I was surprised to see the fans in the stand stood up and gave an applause ."

    "We have met the our target for the first round which is make the top four/ five teams on the log so we shall going into the second round to improve on that as our target is to lift the league trophy. I am optimistic that we shall become champions this year."
    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " Akwa's Afeez Snubs Pillars, Plateau's Interest "