Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Micheal Ebele Joins Mahibadhoo SC

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Sunday 23 April 2017
    A- A+

    Micheal Ebele Joins Mahibadhoo SC

    Michael Ebele has completed a move to Maldivian club,  Mahibadhoo Sports Club.

    The defender completed a move that is expected to last four months but Ebele is focused at making a good impression.


    "I am glad to have made this move and I am looking forward to make a positive impact," Ebele told Footyalert

    "It's a new environment for me but I have settled in well. I want to give my best to the my new club, work hard and leave a good impression."

    "I was received well when I arrived here, the fans and everyone at the club have been fantastic and they've helped me settle in well."


    The product of Karamone Academy was invited to  the Flying Eagles class of 2008, he has played for FC Ebeide and Crown FC before he left Nigeria in 2013.



    Propellerads
  • No Comment to " Micheal Ebele Joins Mahibadhoo SC "