Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Ikorodu United New Boy, Bashir Bamgbopa Eager For A Debut

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Tuesday 28 March 2017
    A- A+
    Ikorodu United New Boy, Bashir Bamgbopa Eager For A Debut

    Bashir Bamgbopa has revealed that he is ready and hoping for the right opportunity to get his first match in the Nigeria National League (NNL) in the colours of the Oga Boys.

    The former Teslim Balogun forward signed a three years deal at Ikorodu United at the start of the season and he’s hoping to make an impact at the Lagos outfit.

    “I am happy here at Ikorodu United and working hard while I wait for the right opportunity to make my debut at this level,” Bamgbopa told Footyalert

    “Ikorodu United is an ambitious club and I feel delighted to be here. It is a step I will make good use of and I will continue to push as I hope to achieve my dream of playing at the highest level. The club’s target is to make an instant return to the elite league and everyone is working hard to make it a reality.”

    “I believe in God’s grace to see me through. I know that I will make so much impact here and hopefully put smiles on the faces of the fans.

    Bamgbopa spent two years at Teslim Balgon FC who feature in the third teir league in Nigeria before completing a move for an undisclosed fee to Ikorodu United in 2017
    .

  • No Comment to " Ikorodu United New Boy, Bashir Bamgbopa Eager For A Debut "