Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Uzoenyi Dedidates Second Award To 4-Year Old Son

    Reporter: 9jafootyalert
    Published: Tuesday 21 January 2014
    A- A+
    Uzoenyi Dedidates Second Award To 4-Year Old Son

    Petit Super Eagles winger Ejike Uzoenyi, who has won back to back the Man of the Match for the national team at the ongoing CHAN tourney has dedicated the award to his four year old son David Uzoenyi, who turned four  last Sunday, the day the match was played.

    “Earlier in the day my wife called me to remind me that Junior was four years on the day and I promised her that I will give him a special present with my performance. That was exactly what I did with the two goals and my Man of the Match Award. I give God all the glory for all He has been doing for me”, he said.

    Uzoenyi also seized the opportunity to
    correct impressions about his date of birth and true age. “Tell them I was born March 23 1992, all other reports to the contrary should be discarded because nobody but my parents can tell me my age”, he said with a wry smile.

    While also thanking his teammates for the tremendous support he received throughout the games, Uzoenyi promised that he will get better in subsequent games of the championship. “We are here for a goal and we will not relent until we achieve that goal”, he said.

    Subjects:

  • 1 One Comment " Uzoenyi Dedidates Second Award To 4-Year Old Son "

    Anonymous

    Starboi u truly a hero