Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Former Kano Pillars Midfielder Joins Slovakian Champions

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Thursday 8 September 2016
    A- A+
    Slovakian champions, AS Trencin have announced the signing of Super Eagles defensive midfielder, Reuben Gabriel on a year’s deal with an option to two more years.
    Former Kano Pillars Midfielder Joins Slovakian Champions.
    Photo credit: astrencin.sk

    According to the club’s official website, the talented midfielder, Gabriel is available to coach Martin Å evela for selection and he may play a part when AS Trencin take on Spartak Trnava in a league match this weekend.

    Reuben Gabriel has played at Scottish club, Kilmarnock,Belgianside,Beveren and Portuguese club, Boavista



    "From the first day, I feel very well here. The atmosphere in the camp is excellent. The boys have taken me literally like a brother. They are also my compatriots, which is good for me, " Gabriel told astrencin.sk

    " For the club and the fans i want to do my best. Rabiu and Madu introduced me to Trencin and I'm glad I choose to do so. It was important when I was told that one would like to come back here. 

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Former Kano Pillars Midfielder Joins Slovakian Champions "