Footyalert

Footyalert. Powered by Blogger.
  • Mikel Hint On Chelsea Exit

    Reporter: Unknown
    Published: Tuesday 20 September 2016
    A- A+
    Super Eagles midfielder, John Obi Mikel has admitted that he will leave Stamford Bridge if Chelsea don't offer him a new deal.

    The Nigeria Int'l has been at Chelsea for 11 years but he hasn't gotten enough playing time under new coach, Antonio Conte this term. Currently in the final year of his contract but Chelsea haven't open negotiations for a new deal.
    Mikel Hint On Chelsea Exit

    "I have one year left [on my contract]," Mikel toldGoal.

     "When you have a year left as a football player, you have to start planning and start thinking about what’s going to happen at the end of the season. Yes, there are going to be rumours, yes, there are going to be conversations between clubs.



    "When you have a year left, in January, you are allowed to talk to other clubs and sign a pre-contract or have an agreement so, yes, I will talk to other clubs because you never know what is going to happen."

    "I’ve been here for a long, long time. I’ve spent 11 years of my life in this football club, it is my home. This season is the last at the club if my contract ends. I am quite relaxed about it, the future looks good.

    Subjects:

  • No Comment to " Mikel Hint On Chelsea Exit "